As always, we thank you for your patience while we addressed all the discovered issues/bugs. We believe we’ve addressed them all and are in hopes this will be the last bug fix released until we’ve released version 4.1 which will include many of the new features requested in recent weeks.
So with that said, let’s take a few minutes to review the many changes and fixes released in version 4.0.3.
Complete File Change Log
There have been numerous files update, in order of structure, these are the following files that have been modified in version 4.0.3:
- /js/custom.php ++NEW FILE++
- /lib/image-resizer.php ++NEW FILE++
In total, there were 45 files modified in the update for version 4.0.3 and 2 new files added (marked above). As you can see, this is a very large update that contains a lot of fixes, adjustments and a few new options to make various things a little easier and more convenient for buyers.
In short, we’ve fixed and completed:
- Fixed the scrollbars showing on “Colorbox” due to “maxHeight” and “maxWidth”.
- Fixed the known bugs in relation to the “Jetpack” plugin.
- Added styling to compliment the use of the “Contact 7 Form” plugin.
- Corrected the styling for comments so comments display a little cleaner.
- Added the ability to use “Special Characters”, “HTML” and “RTF” inside Gallery Shortcode descriptions.
- Added the ability to use “Special Characters”, “HTML” and “RTF” inside the homepage slider details.
- Fixed the known issues with the Poedit / Language files not applying correctly in some areas.
- Fixed the issues with the “Contact” template not working in some hosting environments.
- Renamed “KingSize Options” to “Theme Options” for clarity by some buyers requests.
- Replaced the default font with the original version of PT Sans used in earlier versions.
- Added shortcodes for alignment of images.
- Renamed the “Portfolio” theme options to “Gallery/Portfolio” and included some new options.
- Fixed the issues with some special characters being used in Portfolio image names not working.
- Fixed the “Contact Widget” from displaying the addresses inserted in backwards order.
- Added the option to “Disable/Enable” the Google Map when using the “Contact Widget”.
- Added the ability to control the “Width” of the homepage description area and the titles.
- Removed the outline that shows around links when clicked in certain browsers.
- Added the ability to “Disable/Enable Timthumb” and use WordPress default Resizing Options.
- Fixed the known issue with Descriptions not displaying within the lightbox of various Galleries.
- Added the ability to “Disable/Enable Titles and Descriptions” per Gallery via Theme Options.
- Added the option to “Disable/Enable Titles on Homepage Slider” via Theme Options and Slider write-panel.
- Fixed the known bug with inserting images into pages with PrettyPhoto gallery shortcodes being used.
- Fixed the known bug with Tabs.
- Included styling for the “Smiley Faces / Emoticons” when used in your post contents.
- … to list some of the more prominent updates.
As you can see a lot of new features have been added to accommodate buyers requests. The biggest feature being added is the ability to disable Timthumb and use WordPress’s native/default image resizing options. This is a new option added to “Appearance > Theme Options > General Settings”. A drop-down selection has been provided that you can simply select which option to use and that would immediately be applied.
Instructions on Updating:
As always, we cannot stress enough the importance of making backups. PLEASE BACKUP FIRST!
For complete update details, please read “How to Update“.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)